DODA separator provides a highly efficient and relliable system for the separation of the slurry liquid fraction from the solid one. It is manuufactured in stainless steel, using a combination of rotating drum, with adjustablle compression rollers
Furthermore it is supplied by a SUPER chopper pump and driven by a 2,5 HP electric motor.
The separator is provided with:
– rollers with special gumming set on on stainless steel shafts working on SKF bearings in oil bath ,
– loading tank provided with stone-trap and automatic device for overflow discharge,
– roller compression control hydraulic system,
– manual hydraulic pump,
– couplings and accessories.
The functioning characteristics of the DODA Separator depend on the thickness of the manure treated.
The following are indicative data:
- Liquid manure 1000 l/min
- Medium-density manure 700 l/min
- Very thick manure 400 l/min