The Doda Bio-shredder BIO012 is a mechanical device used for processing solid urban waste from which polluting substances must be removed, including:
plastic and its derivatives, iron, rubber, glass and stones, pieces of fabric, heavy organic parts (bones) and pieces of wood.
It is fitted with a collection tank for the organic matter produced; a pump for recirculation and emptying; connecting tubes with automatic and manual valves and a product loading basin with a scroll and a system for turning the waste over onto its side.
The organic matter obtained from the separation cycle is mixed with liquid and collected in a custom-built basin attached to the bio-separator. The bio-shredder can also be used as a shredder- mixer for cereals, pulses, fruit and vegetable products.
The Doda bio-separator is made of AISI 304 stainless steel and presents the following characteristics:
- The rotor, with blades in wear-resistant material, turns on SKF grease lubricated bearings.
- The cylindrical filter is made of AISI 304 stainless steel or galvanized iron with calibrated holes.
- A 9KW electric motor is installed on the separator (different power available).
- The liquid collection tank is made of AISI 304 stainless steel with a 5.5 KW centrifugal electric shredding pump.
- The loading basin has an approximate capacity of 0.9 m22 and is made of AISI 304 stainless steel. It features a 300mm diameter scroll that feeds the separator and is driven by a 4 KW electric motor.
- The collection tank for solid matter is made of stainless steel.
The Doda Bio-shredder can process from 2 to 7 m³ product per hour depending on the type of waste processed.