The Doda BIOTRITAMIX is a mechanical device used for chopping and emulsifying any solid organic product.
The organic fraction that the machine holds from the processing, collected in a proper tank and emulsified with liquid.
The Biotritamix is made in AISI 304 stainless steel:
– The rotor, with blades in wear-resistant material, turns on SKF bearings.
– The cylindrical filter is made of galvanized iron or AISI 304 stainless steel with calibrated holes.
– Available with 11 or 30 or 75KW electric motor.
– The liquid collection tank is made of galvanized iron or AISI 304 stainless steel, and can be equipped without or with one or two 18kW centrifugal electric shredding pumps;
– The side guards are made of stainless steel.
The quantity of product per hour processed by the Biotritamix depends on the type of waste processed andon the kind of screen applied.